Wednesday 4 August 2010

ARG!

   Firstly, I would like to convey my frustration with not being able to advertise my blog anywhere and probably nobody reading these posts! If you are one of a handful of people reading this I would really appreciate some advice on how to get my opinions heard, either through Blogger or a different format. I realize that I have been posting for a week but I'm a very impatient person!! :)
   Anyway to Liverpool FC! A lot has changed since my last post: Insua is set to stay; Torres has commited his future to the Reds; we have apparently agreed a fee with Juventus, of £5.5M and the ownership battle has entered a new phase. My pick of the bunch is the ownership battle, although I'm obviously still delighted that Nando has commited his future it's just that I expected this anyway! Apparently Liverpool have two major suitors, from Canada/Syria and China. It appears the Canadians/Syrians are more likely as a major newspaper is quoted as saying that they have already agreed a fee and met with the Premier League to prove they are 'Fit and Proper'. However, Kenny Huang has denied claims a bid has been made but states he is still 'Very interested.'. It seems the Yanks prefer the Canadian/Syrian party, fronted by Yahya Kirdi, as Huang values their joint stakes as nothing. I'm very skeptical about goings-on at Anfield at the moment but I follow it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment